Forum Title: Reducing water temperature
Is there any valve, filter, or other appliance/tool that I can use to reduce the water temperature of running water in my apartment? I live in a complex where the water temperature is controlled for everyone but I need to reduce my temperature to 120 degrees for foster care. It is currently at 126. Thanks in advance.
Category: Plumber Post By: DEBRA ADAMS (Berwyn, IL), 06/07/2017

They have tempering valves but you would need to install it on the a common hot water feeding all of you fixtures. They are whining about 6 degrees. Average recommended wtr temp used to be 140 and is now 125. Bureaucracy Write a letter to the new Trump administration. He promised less government. maybe they can get them to nudge it up a bit to 125

- STACY DOUGLAS (Tustin, CA), 09/27/2017

You don't have your own water heater?

- NELLIE WARNER (El Paso, TX), 09/28/2017

Lol. Call you're Maintenance guy and ask him to lower it a little bit

- GUY REEVES (Richmond, VA), 10/06/2017

Support & Helpful Links For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779